POLICY FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Who will process my data?
For purposes of the range of services offered by Keystone, executive search – a division of Randstad Italia – the Data Controller charged with processing your personal data refers to the companies of Randstad Group in Italy, with registered office in Via Roberto Lepetit 8/10 – 20124 Milan – Phone +39 02 989871- Fax +39 02 93650286 (hereafter “Randstad”).
For further information on these companies and on the contents of the co-ownership agreement, please consult the Privacy section on the website www.randstad.it.
Randstad has appointed its own Personal Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the address of the Data Controller or through the “Contact us” section on the www.keystoneitalia.it website.
A list of external Data Processors is available at Randstad’s head office.
Why do you need my data?
Randstad will use your data in accordance with your request to: receive assistance, exercise a right, report a matter or receive information.
Randstad will treat your data:
● based on your consent;
● because it is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations;
● because it is necessary to fulfill legal obligations (eg. financial reporting, payroll processing, social security obligations);
Refusal to provide this Data will make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
We will not use your personal data for any purpose other than those described in this Policy unless we have informed you in advance and obtained your consent where necessary.
How will you use my data?
Randstad is committed to the Data Protection of all data that is entrusted to it and bases its processing of such data on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency. We inform you, therefore, that your personal data will be processed using appropriate tools and procedures that guarantee the maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and paper support, with the aid of digital media, computer and telematic means.
How long will you keep my information?
Your personal data will be retained, starting from the collection/modification of said data, for a period appropriate to the purposes of the processing activities described above. For further information, including with reference to the criteria used to determine this period, please consult the Privacy section on the website www.randstad.it.
Will you share my information with others?
The persons who have access to your personal data, within the limits that are strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes set out above, are subjects entrusted with the processing of personal data by Randstad and Companies connected with it.
For the performance of certain activities relating to the management of your request, the Company may contact external subjects and/or companies with whom it shares the necessary data, such as:
● other Companies within the Group
● Hosting providers
● Logistics/archiving providers
● IT Systems Maintenance providers
What are my rights?
At any time, you have the right to request:
● access to your personal data;
● the correction of your data in the event of inaccuracies;
● the cancellation of your data;
● limitations on how your data is processed.
You also have:
● the right to oppose the processing of your data:
● where it is being processed for the purposes of a legitimate interest of Randstad
● where it is being processed for direct marketing purposes
● the right to the portability of your data – that is, the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a format that is structured, in common use and readable by automatic device.
We will process your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. In addition, you have the right to make a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy).
Can I withdraw my consent after I have given it?
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you may revoke this at any time provided that this does not, however:
● prejudice the lawfulness of the processing of your data based on consent given prior to the revocation of such;
● prejudice further processing of the same data for other lawful purposes (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which Randstad is subject).
Revocation will result in the impossibility to proceed with your request.
If I have further questions …
For further information about this Policy or any other privacy issues, or if you wish to exercise your rights or revoke your consent, please contact directly the references listed in the “Contact us” section of the www.keystoneitalia.it site.
For further information, please consult the Privacy section on www.randstad.it.